BigBazaar, the largest retail chain of the FutureGroup, is eyeing a turnover of Rs 8,000 crore by the next financial year. Big Bazaar is an Indian retail chain of hypermarket, discount department stores, and grocery stores. The retail chain was founded by Kishore Biyani under his parent organization Future Group, The SWOT analysis of Big Bazaar talks about the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats for one of the significant retailers of India – Big bazaar.
Through this article, let us discuss the SWOT analysis of Big Bazaar.
- High brand value delighted in by Big Bazaar.
- An immense assortment of stuff accessible under one rooftop.
- Ordinary low costs, which draw in clients.
- Most extreme per cent of footfalls changed over in deals.
- Greatest esteem retail chain in India.
- It offers a family shopping experience, where the whole family can visit together.
- Accessible offices, for example, web-based booking and conveyance of merchandise.
Must Read- SWOT analysis of Walmart
- Incapable to meet store opening focuses on schedule.
- General discernment: ‘Low cost = Low quality’.
- Long queues at charging counters which are tedious.
- Constrained uniquely to esteem offering low-value items. A no of marked items is as yet missing from Big Bazaar’s line of items. For example Racer, Van Heusen.
- A great deal of extension in Indian sorted out retail as it remains at around 4%.
- Expanding shopping centre culture in India.
- More individuals nowadays like to visit huge stores where they can discover an enormous assortment under one rooftop.
- Rivalry from other worth retail chains, for example, Shoprite, Reliance (Fresh and patterns), Hyper city and D bazaar.
- Chaotic retail likewise gives off an impression of being a risk to Big Bazaar’s matter of fact. An enormous populace still likes to visit neighbourhood advantageous stores for every day buys.
- Changing Government arrangements.
Must Read- SWOT analysis of the Banking Industry
P.S: Looking for a creative agency, visit BrandLanes. BrandLanes is the only web platform of India that brings the best of creativity by the agencies across India on one platform. One can select the best creative agency from multiple options based on their work which are showcased in our website.
Was this article helpful? Have a look at our other articles/blogs on:
Tell us what you think? Did you find this article interesting?
Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter