This article is about the detailed SWOT analysis of company Samsung. Samsung, South Korean organization that is one of the world’s biggest makers of electronic gadgets. Samsung spends significant time in the creation of a wide assortment of the customer and industry gadgets, including apparatuses, computerized media gadgets, semiconductors, memory chips, and coordinated frameworks. Let’s do the SWOT Analysis of Company Samsung to get a proper analytic view of the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
Here is the SWOT Analysis of Company Samsung.
1. Samsung appreciates the largest scope of item portfolio which incorporates Mobile telephone, Tablet, TV/Audio/Video, Camera, camcorder, Home machine, pc, peripherals, printer, memory cards, and different embellishments
2. Samsung holds a critical piece of the overall industry in the vast majority of the item classifications
3. Samsung is NO.2 as far as a piece of the overall industry in mobiles, it caught Nokia’s piece of the pie by unrivaled advancement in cell phones
4. Samsungs is the best as far as configuration highlights and innovation. It was the first to presented double screen mobiles, 65k TFT/LCD shading telephone, the principal telephone with polyphonic ringtones, telephones with pivoting focal point, most slender and lightest notebook, and so on
5. Samsung appreciates the first-mover advantage in quite a while of presenting propelled includes in LCD, cooler, Air conditioner, and so on. It presented the world’s littlest MP3 player and India’s initial 17″ TFT-LCD-TV screen.
6. Samsung exploited the developing economy of the Asian market by setting up an assembling plant in India in this way diminishing coordinations and production network costs.
1. Samsung Mobile propelled a progression of Smartphones as of late which prompted cannibalization
2. The interest for LCD boards is relied upon to decrease later on
3. In any case, Nokia is viewed as the most favored item in India as far as usability, dependability and resale esteem
4. Chinese items center around economies of scale and dump into the Indian advertise for a lesser expense. This outcome in a decrease in deals.
4. Samsung is an equipment head however has an excess of reliance on programming from different gatherings.
5. Online stores which sell a wide scope of items are giving better bargains as they don’t acquire an expense in the circulation channel
Related- Logo of Samsung
1. Samsung is intending to make the cool item classification increasingly solid with a special innovation called ‘Triple insurance recommendation’
2. Samsung is India’s authentic ‘Olympic accomplice’ for the 2012 London Olympic and as of late propelled the ‘Olympic Ratna Program’. This will bring about improving brand mindfulness and increment deals
3. Samsung Mobile and Home apparatus have feasible arrangements for propelling Customized items for the Indian market. This will improve the piece of the pie in the country to advertise
4. The Indian youth populace is developing and cell phone deals are relied upon to increment because of lesser call rates.
5. Its money related position is solid and there is an extent of going into random broadening
1. Samsung has a wide assortment of product offerings, the disappointment of one product offering will affect the other and will bring about brand weakening
2. The contenders like Nokia are focussed just in one portion.
3. Since India is a potential market, the passage of outside players is likely high. Remote players like Haier have just begun picking up a piece of the overall industry in India in-home machines.
4. Retail Chains like Bigbazaar sell customer hardware and home machine in minimal effort procedure which is secured in masses from the remote market
Related- SWOT analysis of Company Nokia
Tell us what you think? Did you find this article interesting?
Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below.