HDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and money related administration organization headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a base of 111,208 perpetual workers starting on 30 September 2019. HDFC Bank is India’s biggest private segment loan specialist by resources. It is the biggest bank in India by showcase capitalization as of February 2016. Let’s do the SWOT analysis of HDFC Bank get a proper analytic view of the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
Let us discuss the SWOT Analysis of the HDFC Bank in detail:
- HDFC Bank is the second-biggest private financial part in India having 2,201 branches and 7,110 ATM’s.
- HDFC Bank is situated in 1,174 urban areas in India and has in excess of 800 areas to serve clients through telephone banking.
- The bank’s ATM card is perfect with all local and worldwide Visa/Master card, Visa Electron/Maestro and American Express. This is one purpose behind HDFC cards to be the most favoured card for shopping and online exchanges.
- HDFC bank has a high level of consumer loyalty when contrasted with other private banks.
- The whittling down rate in HDFC is low and it is perhaps the best work environment in the private financial area.
- HDFC has heaps of grants and acknowledgement, it has gotten ‘Best Bank’ grant from different monetary rating organizations like Dun and Bradstreet, Financial express, Euromoney grants for greatness, Finance Asia nation grants and so on.
- HDFC has great money related counsels as far as directing clients towards the right speculations.
Must Read- SWOT analysis of the Banking Industry
- HDFC bank doesn’t have solid nearness in Rural regions, whereas ICICI bank its immediate rival is growing in-country advertise.
- HDFC can’t appreciate first-mover advantage in quite a while. Rustic individuals are bad-to-the-bone loyal as far as banking administrations.
- HDFC needs forceful promoting systems like ICICI.
- The bank centres for the most part around very good quality customers.
- A portion of the bank’s item classifications need execution and doesn’t have reach in the market.
- The offer costs of HDFC are regularly fluctuating causing vulnerability for the financial specialists.
- HDFC bank has better resource quality parameters over government banks, subsequently, the benefits development is probably going to increment
- The organizations in enormous and SMEs are developing at a quick pace. HDFC has great notoriety regarding keeping up corporate compensation accounts
- HDFC bank has improved its awful obligations portfolio and the recuperation of awful obligations are high when contrasted with government banks
- HDFC has awesome open doors abroad
- More noteworthy degree for acquisitions and key unions because of solid money related position
- HDFC’s nonperforming resources (NPA) expanded from 0.18 % to 0.20%. In spite of the fact that it is a slight variation, it is anything but a decent sign for the money related strength of the bank
- The non-banking budgetary organizations and new age banks are expanding in India
- The HDFC can’t extend its piece of the overall industry as ICICI forces significant danger
- The administration banks are attempting to modernize to contend with private banks
- RBI has opened up to 74% for outside banks to put resources into the Indian market
P.S. Looking for a creative agency, visit BrandLanes. BrandLanes is the only web platform of India that brings the best of creativity by the agencies across India on one platform. One can select the best creative agency from multiple options based on their work which are showcased in our website.
Was this article helpful? Have a look at our other articles/blogs on:
Tell us what you think? Did you find this article interesting?
Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below.