BRANDLANES.COM is a platform that enables you to reach thousands of brand Managers of various sectors across the country. We endeavour to ensure a fair and trustworthy vendor/agency and brand manager experience. At BrandLanesTM, we expect the agencies to comply with the code of conduct principles and rules mentioned herein below. Violation of these principles/rules may result into removal of your account from BrandLanesTM, and may even lead to initiation of legal proceedings in appropriate cases.
Code of Conduct Principles
- Abide by all the applicable laws currently in force and adhere to the BrandLanesTM policies.
- Never misrepresent yourself or your works/products/designs.
- Always act in a fair manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for the Brand Managers/visitors.
- Never list products/works that may cause harm to anyone.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behaviour.
This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and BrandLanesTM, or you and Brand
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behaviour includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behaviour that could be deemed as manipulation or gaming of any part of the listing, buying or selling experience.
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customers’/brand managers’ reviews, by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content.
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate BrandLanesTM search results or products/works rankings.
- Mala fide actions that could intentionally cause damages to another vendor/agency, their listings or their ratings.
In addition to the above mentioned principles, all agencies/vendors must
adhere to the below policies while listing their products/designs/works on
Policy 1: Unauthorized & improper entry of ‘Business Name’- Do’s & Don’ts
- The ‘Business Name’ entered at the time of registration should be correctly filled and it must accurately reflect the identity of the agency/vendor.
- Agency/Vendor should have the rights to use the said ‘Business Name.’ It should NOT include any trademark, or otherwise infringe on, any trademark or other intellectual property right of any person.
- DO NOT use a ‘Business Name’ that misleads any party. It should NOT contain an email suffix such as .in, .com, .net, .biz and so on.
Policy 2: Opening of agency/vendor accounts- Do’s & Don’ts
- Operating and maintaining multiple seller accounts is prohibited.
- If you have a legitimate business need for a second account, you can apply for an exception to this policy by contacting BrandLanesTM at [email protected]
In your request, provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account. Kindly note that in order to be considered for approval, you:
- Must have an account in good standing with excellent Performance Metrics.
- Must have a separate email address for the new account.
- Must not intend to list the same products/designs/works in both accounts.
Policy 3: Listing-Do’s & Don’ts
- Products/Designs/Works offered for sale on www.brandlanes.com must be authentic. DO NOT add any product/design/work that has been illegally replicated, reproduced or manufactured (counterfeits).
- DO NOT create a product detail page for a product that is already on the Amazon catalogue.
- DO NOT make claims regarding a product's ranking in the product detail page information, including the title and description.
- It is prohibited to increase the price of an item, without prior approval of BrandLanesTM.
- The vendors/agencies shall not upload any product/work/design, of which they do not hold the requisite IP Rights. They shall, if required, take prior consent of the actual IP Rights holder of the product/design/work, before uploading such product/design/work. The vendor/agency shall be solely responsible for breach of IPR /any other laws, and dispute arising out of breach of any intellectual property rights/ other laws currently in force. BrandLanes shall not be made responsible in any such violation/breach. In case of any loss caused to BrandLanes because of any such violation/breach, the vendor/agency shall indemnify BrandLanes for any such loss.
Policy 4: Post Contact with Brand Managers- Do’s & Don’ts
- NEVER submit abusive or inappropriate feedback entries, coerce or threaten brand managers into submitting feedback regarding themselves. Furthermore, any attempt to manipulate ratings, feedback, or product/design/work reviews is prohibited.
- NEVER attempt to circumvent the established Amazon BrandLanesTM working process or to divert BrandLanesTM brand managers/users to another website or sales process. Specifically, any advertisements, marketing messages (special offers) or "calls to action" that lead, prompt or encourage BrandLanesTM users to leave the BrandLanesTM
- website are prohibited.
- DO NOT solicit or knowingly accept fake or fraudulent orders, including establishing contact on your own listings. You shall not provide compensation to brand managers/users for establishing contact on your own products/designs/works or provide claim codes to brand managers/users for the purpose of inflating sales rank.
Policy 5: Handling Customer Information & Communication- Do’s & Don’ts
- ALWAYS be courteous, relevant, and appropriate in your communications with brand managers/users. Unsolicited email communications with BrandLanesTM users, email communications other than as necessary for order fulfilment and related customer service, and emails containing marketing communications of any kind (including within otherwise permitted communications) are prohibited.
- BrandLanesTM may provide agencies/vendors access to brand managers’/users’ phone numbers or the brand managers/users could contact the vendors/agencies. If you receive this contact information, it shall not be misused in any manner whatsoever, and you must not transfer these contact details to anyone. It shall be the liability of Vendor/Agency that this information is not leaked by any chance from him or his firm/company. You are required to adhere to BrandLanesTM customer personal information policy, which can be found in our Seller Agreement.